Moroccan-American rapper French Montana has unveiled the tracklist for his upcoming fourth studio album, “They Got Amnesia.”
The album features collaborations with Drake, John Legend, Doja Cat, Saweetie, Latto, and more. It is scheduled for release on November 12, 2021.
Born November 9, 1984, Montana emigrated to the United States with his family when he was 13. He is the founder of Coke Boys Records and its predecessor Cocaine City Records.
After years of independent material, he was signed as joint-venture record deal with Puff Daddy’s Bad Boy Records and Rick Ross’s Maybach Music Group in 2012.
Born Karim Kharbouch, he released his debut mixtape in 2007 and had his first breakthrough with the single “Choppa Choppa Down” in 2010. He released his debut studio album Excuse My French on May 21, 2013.
In July 2017, Montana released his second studio album, Jungle Rules, which peaked at number three on the Billboard 200. The album was supported by the single “Unforgettable”, featuring Swae Lee, which became Montana’s first song as lead artist to reach the top 10 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.
On December 6, 2019, French Montana released his third studio album Montana, which includes the song “Writing on the Wall”, a collaboration with Cardi B, Post Malone and Rvssian.
They Got Amnesia Tracklist:
- How you King?
- I Don’t Really Care
- Splash Brothers (Ft. Drake)
- Touch The Sky (Ft. John Legend & Rick Ross)
- Mopstick (Ft. Kodak Black)
- Stuck in the Jungle (Ft. Lil Durk & Pop Smoke
- Panicking by French Montana & Fivio Foreign
- Handstart (Ft. Doja Cat & Saweetie)
- The Paper
- Tonight Only
- Didn’t Get Far (Ft. Fabolous)
- Business (Ft. Max B)
- Push Start (Ft. Coi Leray)
- Striptease (Ft. Latto & Ty Dolla $ign)
- Bag Season (Ft. Lil Tjay)
- Prayer (Skit)
- Appreciate Everything
- Losing Weight
- FWMGAB Remix (Ft. Moneybagg Yo)